Client Advisory Services
As your organization grows, you may find your bookkeeping, accounting, budgeting, and related tasks require more and more staff time and resources – to the point where it becomes a financial burden and a distraction from your core business. Let us offer you our advisory services.
On the other hand, more and more of our clients are looking for an alternative: outsourcing much or all of their back-office accounting and bookkeeping to RRBB. By tapping into our highly efficient processes and systems and relying on the deep experience of our team, this approach can often be a far more cost-effective way to provide higher quality services for your business.
Business Management + Consulting
These services help decision-makers evaluate key business components, major process changes, and the merit of potential acquisitions. Our seasoned consulting professionals can act as objective sounding boards, offer professional guidance, and provide research assistance where appropriate.
Whether your needs include developing a strategic plan to accomplish the future goals of your company, obtaining assistance in assembling a marketing plan, or determining the cost of manufacturing your product, RRBB can provide the hands-on assistance you need.
Whether you’re experiencing growth, you’ve had a reduction in staff, or you just want to understand your company’s finances more in-depth, an outsourced CFO may be the right fit for your company. Access to a financial expert can be invaluable to your business, providing peace of mind and helping navigate complex financial situations.
Depending on your needs, RRBB can handle any or all of the following services:
Accounting and Financial Reporting
- Bookkeeping, including invoicing, bill paying, accounts receivable, and payable maintenance.
- Month-end close and monthly financial statement preparation
- Current versus Prior Period report preparation and analysis
- Actual versus Budgeted report preparation and analysis
- Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable report generation and analysis
- Job cost /cost accounting reports
- Staff wage cost, tax, and benefit reports
- Product line profit contribution reports
- Insurance management
- Internal control review and implementation
- Employee incentive plan review
Budgeting and Strategic Planning
- Preparing and maintaining financial budgets
- Development of long-term (3-5 year) strategic plans
- Cash flow planning and cash requirements analysis
- Cash management
- Finding, developing, and maintaining financing and shareholder relationships
- Acquisition, divestiture, and merger planning
Accounting Software Setup and Maintenance
- Accounting software systems installation and customization
- Quickbooks™ interface technology set up and maintenance
- Training and support