Brian Zucker, CPA
Partner | Managing Member + Department Chair
Partner at Rosenberg Rich Baker Berman, P.A.
Managing Member + CFO Outsourcing Department Chair at RRBB Advisors, LLC
As Chair of the firm’s CFO Outsourcing Department, Brian serves as CFO and Financial Operations Principal for numerous broker-dealers and hedge funds. He has over twenty-five years of experience as a CPA specializing in the securities industry.
Brian started his career as a Senior Consultant at Deloitte Haskins and Sells and later Price Waterhouse. He provides a broad range of accounting-related services to public companies, hedge funds, broker-dealers, and high-net-worth individuals. He has previously served as the President and Chairman of Atlantis Business Development Corp. (ABDV), CFO of Natcore Solar Technology, Inc. (NTCXF) trading on the Toronto Exchange and as a Managing Director of American Frontier Financial Corp. (EVIS) He serves currently (since May 2018) as the Chief Financial Officer of EIG Energy Partners Capital Markets, LLC.
- Certified Public Accountant, State of New Jersey
- Certified Public Accountant, State of New York
- FINRA licenses: Series 7, 24, 27, 31, 53, 63, 79 and 99
- Bachelor of Science in Public Accounting, Pace University (New York City, NY)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants (NYSSCPA)
- NYSSCPA Private Equity and Venture Capital Committee
- National Investment Banking Association (NIBA)
- NIBA Board of Directors
- Quoted, “Brian Zucker Speaks About the IPO Process and Nasdaq Requirements,” CFO Tech Outlook, April 28, 2022
- Quoted, “Brian Zucker Appointed to Private Equity and Venture Capital Committee for New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants,” CFO Tech Outlook, March 30, 2022
"RRBB" is the brand name under which Rosenberg Rich Baker Berman, P.A. and RRBB Advisors, LLC, and its subsidiary entities, including CFO Financial Partners LLC, provide professional services. Rosenberg Rich Baker Berman, P.A. and RRBB Advisors, LLC (and its subsidiary entities) practice as an alternative practice structure in accordance with the AICPA Code of Professional Conduct and applicable laws, regulations, and professional standards. Rosenberg Rich Baker Berman, P.A. is a licensed independent CPA firm that provides attest services to its clients, and RRBB Advisors, LLC, and its subsidiary entities provide tax and business consulting services to their clients. RRBB Advisors, LLC, and its subsidiary entities are not licensed CPA firms.