Audit Partner, CPA
Rob Quick has more than 25 years of public accounting experience serving both public and private companies in a broad range of industries, including biotech, financial services, manufacturing, distribution, technology, service, and entertainment. His vast experience allows him to provide services that encompass all aspects of accounting, auditing, tax, and business consulting.
Rob serves as co-managing member of the firm’s SEC Practice Group, which closely monitors the firm’s audit practice to ensure quality, and where he oversees and assists many of the firm’s clients on technical accounting issues. He is responsible for directing and coordinating the accounting, auditing, and reporting activities for the firm’s publicly held clients.
- Certified Public Accountant, states of New Jersey and New York
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting, Shippensburg University (Shippensburg, PA)
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants (NJSCPA)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- "Audit, Accounting and Taxation Advisor of the Year," Taxation Awards 2022, Finance Monthly Magazine