Paul Albanese, CPA, MBA
Managing Member at RRBB Advisors, LLC
Paul joined the firm in January 2017 and was named partner in December 2019. He has more than 30 years of public accounting experience serving closely held companies in various industries. He has a deep knowledge and expertise in tax planning and preparation for high-net-worth individuals, partnerships, and corporations.
Paul provides accounting, tax, and financial statement preparation and support in industries that include manufacturing & wholesale companies and medical practices. And in this capacity, he is and has been a trusted advisor for many growth-oriented clients.
- Certified Public Accountant, State of New Jersey
- Certified Public Accountant, State of New York
- MBA in Finance, Wagner College
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting, magna cum laude
- Bachelor of Science in Biology, cum laude
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants (NYSSCPA)
"RRBB" is the brand name under which Rosenberg Rich Baker Berman, P.A. and RRBB Advisors, LLC, and its subsidiary entities, including CFO Financial Partners LLC, provide professional services. Rosenberg Rich Baker Berman, P.A. and RRBB Advisors, LLC (and its subsidiary entities) practice as an alternative practice structure in accordance with the AICPA Code of Professional Conduct and applicable laws, regulations, and professional standards. Rosenberg Rich Baker Berman, P.A. is a licensed independent CPA firm that provides attest services to its clients, and RRBB Advisors, LLC, and its subsidiary entities provide tax and business consulting services to their clients. RRBB Advisors, LLC, and its subsidiary entities are not licensed CPA firms.
- Certified Public Accountant, State of New Jersey and New York