Director of Marketing + Business Development, PCM, CDMP
Jackie comes to RRBB as the Director of Marketing and Business Development with five years of experience at a multi-practice, mid-sized law firm. She has a well-rounded knowledge base in marketing, communications, and business development for the professional services industry.
As RRBB Director of Marketing and Business Development
In the few months of being at RRBB, Jackie has successfully implemented and maintained a robust SEO strategy, as well as created and managed a solid social media presence with an emphasis on employee advocacy. In addition, she established a CRM database and is in the middle of developing a new website. She also assists in the firm’s recruiting, employee retention, and community service initiatives.
While her expertise is in digital and content marketing, she enjoys the business development piece. Growing up watching her father, Monte Ehrenkranz, Vice President of Business Development at Regal Bank, be a “professional schmoozer,” Jacqueline gained first-hand experience at a young age. Then, by earning a degree in psychology with a concentration in sociology, she was able to create a unique perspective on what marketing truly is.
Giving Back to the Community
Outside of work, Jacqueline is passionate about giving back. Because of her father’s role in the community, she began her charity work at a young age. Jackie continued that passion for helping others throughout her schooling and in every job she’s had. She looks forward to being an additional resource to RRBB employees, clients, and friends. Therefore, Jackie dedicates time to promoting DEI, wellness, and philanthropic initiatives and brings that dedication to RRBB.
During college, she was a member of the Rider University Dance Team and Phi Sigma Sigma sorority, where she served as Social Chair. Now, in her still very limited free time, Jackie spends time with her husband, Josh, their one-year-old human baby, Alana Grace, and their one-year-old dog baby, Lola, a Red Merle Australian Shepherd. So, feel free to reach out if you want pictures of her two beautiful girls!
- Professional Certified Marketer, American Marketing Association
- Certified Digital Marketing Professional, Digital Marketing Institute
- Social Marketing Certification, Hootsuite
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology, Rider University (Lawrenceville, NJ)
- Association for Accounting Marketing (AAM)
- AAM Social Media Committee
- AAM Business Development Circle Lead
- Jewish Federation of Somerset, Hunterdon & Warren Counties (JFedSHaW)
- JFedSHaW Business Networking Group Committee
- JFedSHaW Women’s Philanthropy Group Committees
- Somerset County Business Partnership (SCBP)
- SCBP Women In Business Group
- Featured, “On the move: RRBB hires marketing & business development director,” Accounting Today, February 25, 2022