Dan Brown, CPA, CFE
Partner | Managing Member
Partner at Rosenberg Rich Baker Berman, P.A.
Managing Member at RRBB Advisors, LLC
Daniel A. Brown, CPA, CFE is a member of the RRBB SEC Practice Group and Audit Department. He has extensive experience in providing audit services to public and private company clientele, including reporting and filing compliance with standards promulgated by the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) and issued under Governmental Auditing Standards.
Dan’s areas of expertise include managing financial statement audits in accordance with the auditing standards of the Public Company Accounting Oversight Board (PCAOB) with particular emphasis on complex accounting transactions, handling communications with the SEC to ensure reporting compliance and evaluating internal controls over financial reporting, auditing and forensic accounting, and reporting compliance including experience in identifying potential fraud and in white-collar crime investigations.
His industry experience includes manufacturing, entertainment, non-profit organizations, employee benefit plans, construction contractors, and service industries.
- Certified Public Accountant, State of New York
- Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE)
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration and Economics, Summa Cum Laude, The King's College (Briarcliff Manor, NY)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants (NJCPA)
- NJCPA Accounting and Auditing Standards Interest Group
- NJCPA Litigation Support and Forensic Accounting Interest Group
- Association of Certified Fraud Examiners (ACFE)
- Former Secretary, Gateway Cathedral, Inc. Board of Trustees
- Gateway Community Outreach Board of Trustees
"RRBB" is the brand name under which Rosenberg Rich Baker Berman, P.A. and RRBB Advisors, LLC, and its subsidiary entities, including CFO Financial Partners LLC, provide professional services. Rosenberg Rich Baker Berman, P.A. and RRBB Advisors, LLC (and its subsidiary entities) practice as an alternative practice structure in accordance with the AICPA Code of Professional Conduct and applicable laws, regulations, and professional standards. Rosenberg Rich Baker Berman, P.A. is a licensed independent CPA firm that provides attest services to its clients, and RRBB Advisors, LLC, and its subsidiary entities provide tax and business consulting services to their clients. RRBB Advisors, LLC, and its subsidiary entities are not licensed CPA firms.