Audit Partner, CPA, MSA
Christopher L. Stout, CPA, is a member of the firm’s SEC Practice Group and Audit Department. Before joining RRBB in August 2017, Christopher was a Senior Manager at a “Big 4” accounting firm, where he focused on performing audits of publicly traded and private companies in the life sciences, manufacturing, chemicals, and software industries.
His areas of expertise include coordinating and performing financial statement audits in accordance with the auditing standards of the Public Company Accounting Oversight Board (PCAOB) and American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA). Christopher also has extensive experience performing Sarbanes-Oxley 404 audits and is a member of the firm’s Quality Control Department.
- Certified Public Accountant, State of New Jersey
- Certified Public Accountant, State of New York
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, The American University (Washington D.C.)
- Master of Science in Accounting, The American University (Washington D.C.)
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants (NJSCPA)
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Board of Trustees of Family Connections NJ