Published: December 19, 2022
We are seeking a highly motivated and organized individual to join our team as a Supervisor in our accounting firm. The Supervisor will be responsible for managing and supervising a team of accounting professionals, ensuring that all work is completed accurately and efficiently.
- Prepares and reviews all types of tax returns, workpapers, and tax projections prepared by associates and senior accountants.
- Interacts directly with client personnel and manages relationships by focusing on value added tax advice, financial planning ideas, and addressing issues and questions.
- Builds relationships across lines of business to ensure optimum client service through an integrated approach.
- Assists manager and partner with engagement administration and assignments.
- Proactively reports progress of work to engagement managers and partners.
- Handles federal and state tax audits, with minimal guidance.
- Responds to inquiries from federal and state regulatory agencies.
- Directs tax research and effectively communicates conclusions to client, teams, and engagements files.
- Serves as a mentor to associates and senior accountants.
- Conducts in house CPE training.
- Assists with tax department initiatives.