Published: December 19, 2022
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced professional to join our team as a Manager in our accounting firm. The Manager will be responsible for leading and managing the day-to-day operations of the firm, ensuring that all work is completed accurately and efficiently.
- Reviews all types of tax returns, workpapers, and tax projections prepared by firm personnel.
- Leads tax planning and projections.
- Assumes leadership role in federal and state tax audits and communications with regulatory authorities.
- Manages all phases of engagements. This includes but is not limited to: time budget monitoring and creation, engagement letter creation and execution, and providing ‘client ready’ deliverables for partner review.
- Coordinates staffing of engagement teams.
- Interacts with the C suite or decision makers of clients and maintains a ‘value add’ relationship with respective individuals.
- Serves as an ambassador of the firm and attends industry, client, and technical external events.
- Takes part in firm marketing and business development initiatives.
- Participates in tax department initiatives.
- Conducts in house CPE training.
- Serves as a mentor to associates, senior accountants, and supervisors.